Thursday 29 April 2010

Overdue....

Okay so it's not overdue but....I've just (believe it or not) listened to ''One Day Like This'' by Elbow for the first time since Bestival last year and....Jesus Christ, it made the hairs stand on end, it gave me the biggest goosebumps.
It was the song that closed....Possibly one of the best weekends of my life!

It just brought back all the awesome memories of that weekend at Bestival, the amazing people I was with, the music we experienced, the dancing we did, the laughs we laughed, the silly moments we had, the costumes, the drugs we (I) experienced haha (Sorry Tom, I know you don't approve) the sweet taste of cider and Jaiger in the sunshine, the sunshine in general, the face painting, the grass and NOT MUD!

I just wanted to write it down because that weekend was one I hope I shall never forget and Elbow closing it was the most perfect way to end it, here's to this year's and it being even better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment